Saturday, September 17, 2011

ブログプロジェクトのこと

Last Friday, we went over the objectives of our blog project again in class.
  1. At the end of this semester, your blog will be evaluated by your classmates, the instructors, and yourself. We will discuss the evaluation criteria soon in class. 
  2. Try to communicate with your classmates and other people.                 You can find links to ほかのだいがくのブログ (Columbia University, Princeton University and Hong Kong University) on the right side of this page.
  3. Post your blog entry regularly.                                                                 During the semester, the instructors will give you some topics to write on the blog.  In addition to the assigned topics, you should post a entry regularly. If you have no idea about what to write, see the following suggested topics. 
I can read Japanese!
I am speaking Japanese!
Reasons I am studying Japanese
My dream
My Japanese friends
Japanese grammar vs. English grammar
Speaking vs. Writing
Listening vs. Reading
My daily schedule
I have no time to study!
I spent so much time studying, but..
My hobbies
My classmates
What I like/dislike about Japan or Japanese
Daily news
Japanese writing system
Kanji
Japanese vocabulary
Voc quiz
My favorite Japanese TV show, music, movie, or anime

My favorite にほんじん
My job

No comments:

Post a Comment